Pages

Keeping It Simple!

Just thought I would share some images of what is inspiring me lately! All of the following rooms are from an appartment in NYC and are the work of the talented Piet Boon.
I just adore this simple understated style - you can see the quality in all the fixtures and furnishings. The black doors are a favourite with me.

Perfection!

I can't go past white slipcover lounges - maybe because they are so impractical for a mother of 3 boys!



What a fabulous idea to have these drawers under the window with the seating cushions in such a gorgeous blue.


White bed linen always looks so fresh and inviting!


So perfectly uncluttered and such a gorgeous blue for bathroom accessories. Hope these images inspire you all as much as they do me. Enjoy the rest of your week. Tracey xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment