Pages

Doing Hollywood In Style!

I have a list of gorgeous hotels around the world that I would love to stay in if I ever happen to travel to that destination! The Chateau Mamont is my pick for Hollywood. Such an amazing history with so many big name stars choosing to stay here since it opened in the 1930's.


So glamourous!

Beautiful gardens!



Gorgeous views overlooking the Hollywood Hills area!








Such classic styling - my favourite!




How stunning is the pool area!


Modelled after the Chateau d'Amboise in The Loire Valley in France it has many stunning features to keep the design obsessed happy!





When can I go? I'll just keep dreaming for now! I would love to know if any of you have stayed here - just so I can be jealous of you! Tracey x











0 comments:

Post a Comment