Pages

Classic Black and White


I'm just loving black and white lately and after coming across John Jacob Zwiegelaar's home over at Alkemie, I just fell in love with it. It is rare that you find a room that you wouldn't change a thing about it, but that's how I feel about this room - its simply stunning.
This is the kitchen from the same house. I love the touch of green with the apples and floral displays.

via Better Homes and Gardens

While I'm going on about black and white, I couldn't leave out this gorgeous outdoor area from
BHG. I love black and white awnings - they can turn a really boring house into something special without a huge expense.

Sherryll Jackman Interiors via Alkemie

Again, Black and White striped outdoor cushions against an all white background look absolutely outstanding. I also love the outdoor fireplace - looks very inviting right now with our cold snap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment